Saturday, June 30, 2012

July Stamp of the Month "Live Out Loud" Blog Hop

Pin It Welcome to the July Stamp of the Month "Live Out Loud" Blog Hop! Over 50 consultants post different ideas using the stamp set and you can hop from blog to blog viewing these terrific ideas. You can start here or on any of the participating blogs and eventually you loop around to them all. If you came here from Brae Montgomery's blog then you are on the right track. If you get lost along the way then you can see the full list on Helen's Blog here. Let's get started! Here is what the stamp set looks like:





Here are my cards using the set:

Love this color combo: Honey & Outdoor Denim!
Can you see the sparkles?

The July Stamp of the Month is available for purchase from July 1-31st only!  You can get it for only $5 with any order of $50 or more or at full price at $17.95.  ORDER HERE or on your consultant's website!  Please feel free to leave a comment and then hop on over to see what Shirley Ross made with this set too!  Thanks for hopping!
Pin It

16 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your cards. I think the butterfly card is my favorite. Love the different papers!

Tamytha said...

Love. Love. Love. All are these are fabulous!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Love your cards! Great ideas.

Karen Fullam said...

Love how your butterflies just pop right off the card! Great Job!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

These are amazing!!

Wendy Coffman said...

Lovely - I think the yellow flowers are my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards Angela! I can't decide if I like the butterfly one or the rainbow one the best - they are great!!

Haley D. said...

These are all fabulous! I love the variety and versatility!

Unknown said...

You were busy! All of the cards are great but the yellow takes the cake! I love how you used the sentiment with that background. Awesome!

Annette Green said...

Great cards! I especially like the Honey and Outdoor Denim card. Really nice!

Lynn said...

I love the "honey & outdoor denim" card. Those flowers are some of my fav stamps to use. Love this different take on using them.

Joy said...

Honey and OD denim card rocked it for me! TFS

Allisa said...

The cluster of butterflies is awesome!

Lori said...

neat cards - really love that last one!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love all three cards that you created. They are all so unique and have a touch of flair.

Charity Lindberg said...

I love all three cards! You always inspire me, Thankyou!!